Downloading images from www.penguin.co.nz
Web users can download print-quality (300dpi) images of most titles on this website.
- Use the search page to find the required title and if a high resolution jpg file is available it will be accessible through a link on the left of the page.
- Click 'High Resolution Cover' and the image should display on your screen.
- Right-click the cover, select 'Save Picture as…'
Returns to United Book Distributors (UBD)
Authorised Returns for Penguin Random House (NZ) can be sent to UBD at the following address:
Toll Global Forwarding
ATTN:- UBD Returns
142 Westney Road
- Please mark all cartons with the bookseller name, carton number (1/2, 2/4, 3/4 etc)
- As a Health and Safety requirement, no boxes should weigh more than 15kgs
- Returns of “Not Our Publication” (NOP) Books: UBD is not able to return NOP books to NZ booksellers. Penguin Random House (NZ) recommends booksellers check titles on www.penguin.co.nz if they have any doubts about a title’s provenance.
DAMAGED & MISBOUND BOOKS
Please contact After Sales on 0800 860 808 or email@example.com to arrange a return.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Download Penguin Random House NZs conditions of sale document as a PDF.